Mentoring and Coaching
Are any of these things true for you?
- You want to start a Floristry Business, but don’t know where to start
- You’ve already taken the first steps and now need coaching and mentoring support to really understand how to run a successful business
- You’ve already got a small successful business and want to explore and expand its potential and profit.
If any one of the above describes your situation, I can help.
REAL LIFE EXAMPLES
The following are real life examples of problems that I have helped people solve
- I need an evaluation of my business so I can make a plan for the future
- I need help with my floristry website
- How can I source flowers and sundries?
- My floristry skills are dated, I want to be more on trend
- Sometimes I just need a bit of advice
- I can’t find my signature floral style
- My flower business is costing me more than I am earning
- I am great with flowers but have no business experience and don’t know where to start
- I want to specialise in my business, but not sure which way to go
- My flower business is missing something
- I don’t know how to do a specialist wedding consultation
- I need to work my business around my family and have a work/life balance
- I’m not making much money but working very hard
- I want to change my career and turn my hobby into a business
- Getting new business is difficult for me
- I need specific help with marketing my flower business
- I want to set up a business with my best friend she is a photographer and I currently do flowers as a hobby
- I want to specialise in Eco funerals
I have previously supported and advised people regarding things like
- Designing and planning an exhibition stand for a Wedding Show
- Branding, social media, marketing and turning enquiries into confirmed business
- Reviewing a business plan, setting goals and creating milestones for success
Your next step is to contact me and together we will design a coaching and mentoring package that works for you, blending together hopes and dreams with creative and practical advice so you can continue your journey to greater personal and professional success.
I can help with all aspects of your business, from training to be a florist, setting up a website, using social media and marketing to ongoing business development. Whether you are local or further afield as I offer training via skype and face time, so we are never far away